- Tank Material: Bobbin-wound Reinforced Fiberglass
- Max operating pressure 36 psi / 2.5 bar
- Max temperature of 43°C (109°F)
- Universal standard of union connection is provided
- Suggested media : Biological Media
- Lateral system
- Pressure gauge is provided
- Equipped with 6-way multiport valve
Exclusive filtration and backwash result for koi pond, aquaculture and aquarium.
Biological Filtration System is environmental friendly with good filtration and backwash effect. It fixes the traditional sand tank agglomeration problems. It is not only designed with fine and modern appearance but also minimizes the size of the filtration system compare to the traditional one.
Biological filtration refers to the breeding of beneficial bacteria inside the biological filtration media in the filter tank. The beneficial bacteria can efficiently convert the ammonia to nitrites , and then to less harmful nitrates.
When the water passes through the filter tank, large particle will be trapped by the biological filter media. The small particle will also be blocked by the linked biological filter media. After certain period of time, those particles will be accumulated and the pressure inside the tank will increase. To clear the particles and release the tank pressure, a backwash process of the filter is needed.